Top 5 Podcasts For Exploring Better
Explorer Gear was built out of an idea to help others explore better. We try to help promote that and encourage self-development in the area of exploration. We do gear reviews, offer suggestions of places to visit, share cool things to do and see, and more. We also want to share resources that will help you learn and grow as an explorer! That is why we wanted to share with you 5 outdoor podcasts that we feel like you may be interested in listening to as budding explorers.
- Inspiring Adventurer - This podcast covers a wide variety of topics in their shows, from kayaking to endurance athletics. They offer adventure and exploration inspiration and they really get to the heart of the outdoors. One of the coolest things about them is that their podcasts are built on certain daily topics such as, Snow Saturday, Climbing Tuesday and the like. Sadly though, it appears that they have stopped producing as of February this year. But even so, they have 42 episodes worth listening to.
- The Dirtbag Diaries - The Dirtbag Diaries is a fantastic and well-produced podcast and it makes for incredibly easy listening. They have inspiring stories shared within their podcasts and best of all, they have many podcasts for your listening pleasure. They have been producing since 2007. Their podcast isn't in a typical interview format, rather it is in a story style that is a bit different, but enjoyable all the same.
- S'More Outdoor - This podcast will inspire you to explore better as their goal is to push you to be outdoors more. Over and over they talk about getting outdoors with your family and how being outdoors offers a unique benefit to those doing so. It is a one on one interview type podcast and the guests are very interesting to learn more about. A definite recommend here!
- The First 40 Miles - This podcast is one of a kind and really offers a healthy insight into the outdoor community. Heather and Josh do a great job with sharing about their experience in backpacking. They talk through the necessary essentials and how to "make the most of your time on the trail." We really love how they hit on the practical concepts so often. You'll love their most recent post about budget!
- The Trail Show - Like hiking? This is your go-to podcast. With four experienced hosts you'll really enjoy hearing from, you won't want to miss it. They broadcast from Boulder, CO and they really hit the nail on the head with their topics. Don't miss another of these entertaining podcasts!
We hope these adventurous podcasts will inspire your next great adventure. Please email us if you have any ideas for future content.